Saturday, March 28, 2009

GoTipsters website

After 3 weeks running my new soccer tips website in www.gotipsters.com, here the interesting stuff is coming!! The first GoTipsters Cash Competition!

I am doing this to celebrate the grand launching of GoTipsters.com and to increase my RSS subscribers too. I want to share my joy by giving away a whole heap of cash and prizes inspired by Kumiko’s ticket system which has successfully ended. I hope that I get your support and I am asking everybody to participate. If this contest work well, I will start more contests soon in a regular basis..
What can you win?

THE GRAND PRIZE
$50 Cash Paid via PayPal!
Exclusive and private 3 (three) soccer tips !
(Means the tips will NOT be posted here! Just for you!)
A one month free 125×125 banner placement in all GoTipsters.com pages!

HOW TO ENTER:
The winner will be chosen via a lottery after this competition closes. The more points you have, the greater chance of winning!

HOW TO GET THE POINTS:
120 Points: A post on your site with 1 (one) link to http://www.gotipsters.com using the anchor text ‘soccer tips and football predictions’ and 1 (one) link to this competition page using any anchor text.
For example:

GoTipsters.Com is celebrating their website’s grand launching and they are giving me a chance to make money by following their soccer tips and football predictions and with their new GoTipsters Cash Competition!!

100 Points: Write a blog post about my GoTipsters website in your blog (minimum 200 words).

100 Points: Sign up to LinkWorth by clicking the banner on the right sidebar, under “Featured Products”.

70 Points: Add me to your blogroll! (Leave me a short comment with the link of your blogroll once you did this).

60 Points: Leave a comment on another sport blog or website letting them know about GoTipsters website. (Then email me at info[at]gotipsters dot com with the link of the website which contains your comment).

50 Points: Make more money by signing up to Text Link Ads! (please email me at info[at]gotipsters dot com to notify that you have signed up).

50 Points: Subscribe to my feed by Email. Let me know via email with your email address used for feed and your name used to comment in this post!

BONUS POINTS:
For the first 3 person who returns me a comment with the requirements of the 120 point system, I will give you an additional 100 points each for your support!

Not only that, for the FIRST person who completes all of the tasks above, I will also give you bonus another 100 points for your efforts!!

The more you do, the better your chances are of winning the jackpot price!

CLOSING DATE:

This competition will run from 28 March 2009 to 12 April 2009, which gives you more than 2-week long, long enough for you to grab as many points as you want. The winner will be announced in GoTipsters website on 15 April 2009.

You may start posting now and be the first 3 to get my extra bonus of 100 points if you review me and leave me a comment! All points will be accounted for and total up at the end of the contest, the top 5 participants will have their total points and links posted on this blog!

You can enter as many ways and times as you like and you can leave the link to what you’ve done in the comments section of this post. I’ll be keeping track of how many points each entrant has and be drawing the winner at random at the end of this competition.

All my decisions are final and best of luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment